We are on a 3 month, 7000 mile trip and although we are on the road, we are still working. I'm still consulting, doing Zoom meetings with doctors and managers throughout the country and phone calls. In fact, if you want to schedule a one hour Zoom call with us, here is a link to my scheduler, so you can pick a time best for you:
We ARE in Napa, California the last week of July through August 12 and then on up the coast through Oregon and into Washington and into Vancouver for an Alaska cruise. The 2nd week of October, we'll be in North Platte Nebraska - and from there - back to Texas for a month and then to Fort Walton Beach Florida for the December 7th seminar? If you're interested in us teaching in your city - let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what we normally do when working with an AAPC or PAHCOM chapter.
1. Your members will publicize the event via email to offices in your area
2. I need volunteers to help check people in as they arrive.
3. Your folks publicize the vendor flyer to the local prospective vendors. I do quite a few breaks during the day for people to visit with the vendors
4. I find a local venue (with your suggestions - preferably a hospital) and I contract to pay the rental if there is one. I I guarantee and pay for the venue costs and meals and after all is done, then I mail your chapter a check for 20% of the net profit. We also arrange for national speakers to present for your group, such as Barbara Cobuzzi CPC, Merrilee Severino CPC, Cyndee Weston CPC, Alicia Scott CPC, Deepa Patel CPC, Leslie Johnson CPC, Pam Kulczar CPC, Marie Popkin CPC, Darcy Roy CPC and others that will be part of the full day seminar in your area.
5. I create a flyer you email out to members AND non members in your area. Do NOT make the mistake of thinking this seminar is only for your members or only for coders, as billers, managers and physicians all attend and like it.
6. Folks will register for the event at shop.donself.com
7. We already have the CEUs - so your chapter doesn't have to handle that.
Folks will be driving from hours away to be at the October 12 seminar sponsored by the SCOTTSBLUFF NE AAPC CHAPTER. This full day seminar with 8 CEUs from the AAPC and AMBA will be dynamite and includes phenomenal speakers on subjects that everyone is requesting. You are guaranteed that you WILL learn things that you have NEVER heard before. This seminar is not designed just for coders or just for billers or even just for office managers - but it's designed for ALL! CODERS will find things they did not know about coding. Office Managers WILL find out that what they thought they couldn't bill - they can! They'll also find out how to stop insurance carriers from recouping and that they do not have to capitulate to the refund demands. They will find out that the timely filing limits they THINK they have are not applicable on 80% of their commercial insurance claims - in spite of lies told to them by others.
Billers will learn additional ways they can serve their own clients and ways to pick up new billing clients. (You're starting to see why these seminars taught this day are applicable to everyone.
Scroll down and download the flyer for this day so you can see and hear Alicia Scott CPC, Barbara Cobuzzi CPC, Leslie Johnson (AskLeslie) CPC,Pam Kulczar CPC from the JFAMC fame, Merilee Severino CPC, Marie Popkin CPC, and more. Oh yeah, Don Self will be teaching as well - and you can ask the speakers questions and get the answers on the spot!