Medical Reimbursement Consultants since 1988, serving tens of thousands of physicians
Currently, November 27th, We published our November issue of STAT to our subscribers yesterday and today I've been busy comparing the November 23rd Federal Register to the November 1st issue and it seems like the "unofficial" final rules CMS issued on November 1st is identical to the 2379 pages of the official final rules issued on November 23rd - which makes it easier for me to deal with. It was a pain, though, comparing the two.
Later today, I think I'll be creating and filming a mini webinar to add to my Free Webinars page on using code 99483 to get the big bucks - since that code is getting an 11% increase in 2019.
On Wednesday night, I'm speaking for the Georgia Medical Society, via Zoom, so hopefully I'll be able to impress those doctors since I'm heading that way in late January in person.
In other news, I'm definitely heading to teach a full day seminar for the Naples Florida AAPC on January 12 and it looks like I'll also be going to Wilmington North Carolina and also Dublin Georgia for full day seminars that month.
I'm talking to the AAPC chapter in Overland Park, KS about coming back there to do another seminar in February or March. I'd like to take a trip out west to Utah and Arizona in February or March as I'm missing the opportunity to get away from lights to where you can see a few million stars at night, so I may be scheduling something out that way to make the trip a business trip.
Saturday, Jan 12, 2019 at NCH Telford Building- Telford Auditorium at 318 7th Street North in Naples - Tuition is $150 per person prior if registered in 2018 and $165 per person if registering in 2019. A Flyer you can print or email is below in the Downloads area - or you can register at our shopping page.
Here is what we normally do when working with an AAPC or PAHCOM chapter.
1. Your members will publicize the event via email to offices in your area
2. I need volunteers to help check people in as they arrive.
3. Your folks publicize the vendor flyer to the local prospective vendors. I do quite a few breaks during the day for people to visit with the vendors
4. I find a local venue (with your suggestions - preferably a hospital) and I contract to pay the rental if there is one. I I guarantee and pay for the venue costs and meals and after all is done, then I mail your chapter a check for 40% of the net profit.
5. I create a flyer you email out to members.
6. Folks will register for the event at shop.donself.com
7. It will be your chapter's responsibility to get CEUs from the AAPC.