Medical Reimbursement Consultants since 1988, serving tens of thousands of physicians
Currently, October 16, we are at home. Later this month (23rd - 27th - we'll be in central Missouri (Missouri Star Quilting city of Hamilton). We have a November 9 Online Live webinar with hundreds registered. (see webinars page). In November, we're doing a full day 7 hour live seminar in Jackson, MS and then on January 12th (tentative date), we'll be in Naples, Florida doing another live 7 hour seminar for their AAPC chapter. January 12th, we'll be in Naples, Florida teaching a full day symposium for their AAPC Chapter. We're still working on firming up dates for Kingwood, TX and Pensacola Florida as well as a few other AAPC chapter cities.
Saturday, Nov 17, 2018 at Toulouse Building of St Dominic hospital at 3800 I-55 North Frontage Rd Suite 100 Jackson, MS - . Tuition is $150 per person prior to Nov 3rd and $165 per person after Nov 3rd. A Flyer you can print or email is below in the Downloads area - or you can register at our shopping page.
still working on the dates and venue for November - but the Kingwood AAPC chapter and I are planning on a full day of seminars on E&M Coding, ERISA, Practice Analytics, 2019 Medicare Changes & More. Check back here for details
Still working on the dates and venue for November or December - but the Pensacola FL AAPC chapter and I are planning on a full day of seminars on E&M Coding, ERISA, Practice Analytics, 2019 Medicare Changes, AWVs, CCM & More. Check back here for details
Here is what we normally do when working with an AAPC or PAHCOM chapter.
1. Your members will publicize the event via email to offices in your area
2. I need volunteers to help check people in as they arrive.
3. Your folks publicize the vendor flyer to the local prospective vendors. I do quite a few breaks during the day for people to visit with the vendors
4. I find a local venue (with your suggestions - preferably a hospital) and I contract to pay the rental if there is one. I I guarantee and pay for the venue costs and meals and after all is done, then I mail your chapter a check for 40% of the net profit.
5. I create a flyer you email out to members.
6. Folks will register for the event at shop.donself.com
7. It will be your chapter's responsibility to get CEUs from the AAPC.