On April 16, we're teaching a lunchtime seminar in Tyler Texas for the Physicians Contracting Organization of Texas.
On April 25th, I'm speaking at the Oklahoma Osteopathic Medical Association annual convention in Norman OK
In May, we're doing live full day seminars in NAPLES, & MELBOURNE Florida before heading up to GREENVILLE, SC for a full day one there on May 31st.
Sometime in July, we'll be headed out to Napa, California the first week of AUGUST and then on up the coast through Oregon and into Washington and into Vancouver for an Alaska cruise. The first week of September, we're looking at doing a full day seminar in Salem, Oregon - and from there - who knows? If you're interested in us teaching in your city - let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, May 11, 2019 at NCH Telford Building- Telford Auditorium at 318 7th Street North in Naples - Tuition is $150 per person prior if registered in 2018 and $165 per person if registering in 2019. A Flyer you can print or email is below in the Downloads area - or you can register at our shopping page.
ON May 31st (Friday), we'll be teaching a full day seminar at NEXT Innovation Center in Greenville SC on E&M Coding, ERISA, Practice Analytics, 2019 Medicare Changes & More. Below is a flyer you can print or email in the Downloads area
Here is what we normally do when working with an AAPC or PAHCOM chapter.
1. Your members will publicize the event via email to offices in your area
2. I need volunteers to help check people in as they arrive.
3. Your folks publicize the vendor flyer to the local prospective vendors. I do quite a few breaks during the day for people to visit with the vendors
4. I find a local venue (with your suggestions - preferably a hospital) and I contract to pay the rental if there is one. I I guarantee and pay for the venue costs and meals and after all is done, then I mail your chapter a check for 40% of the net profit.
5. I create a flyer you email out to members.
6. Folks will register for the event at shop.donself.com
7. It will be your chapter's responsibility to get CEUs from the AAPC.